INDUSTRIAL, CONCRETE BUT STILL COZY!? German GANTlights has made a serial of cool handmade and elegant concrete lighting options – GANTlights actually made concrete appear elegant!
With an inside of noble gold, the rough looking lamp softens and gives a pleasant warm light. These lamps can be used both separately and sampled – I´d love to get a couple in different shapes above my dining table! And check out the price, they are even affordable compared to similar hot shot designer lamps!
HOPE YOU ARE ALL HAVING A NICE SUNDAY AND THE SUN IS SHINING AT YOU! 😉
More lights in the dark! Todays gallery is for those who love industrial design – I spotted these awesome lamps in the streets of New Yorks!
So simple, so cool!
If you are looking for a bit more edge!
Or if you wanna go heavy – this could be so edgy in an unusual place! I´d love it in the bathroom
I´ll give you a cheap and easy way to make similar once (first photo) – look More for Less! https://interiorwise.wordpress.com/2014/01/09/go-industrial-for-less-money/
Industrial interior treasures are growing rapidly in Europe! Take a look at Leben Cph https://www.facebook.com/LebenCph, K & Co http://www.k-co.dk/?mod=side&id=60 or No40 Copenhagen http://no40.dk/?cat=16 or maybe Kvindesmedien at Christiania http://shop.kvindesmedien.dk
I need light when January surrounds me with darkness! All I need is light and HOT chocolate! I´ve picked 10 hot shot lamps for you – Todays picks are unique, classic and my favorite right now COPPER!
- Unique table lamp, HANDMADE by Luke Lamp Co , simple and stylish giving a warm and cozy light. Get it at www.easy.com
- Floor lamps are so cool! And this on will add a industrial and classic touch to your room Get it at http://www.m-u-s-h.com/home-decor/1004/lamps/industrial-spot-light-floor-lamp-copper#altimg1
- One more floor or table lamp. It has a unique attitude and a flexible form! The copper ball can be rotated, to light it any direction you like, maybe for a mood spot on a piece of art! Get at http://www.target.com/p/spotlight-floor-lamp-copper/-/A-11127882
- Go for edge, for go Luke Lamp Co! Its handmade and limited, so cool vintage spotlight made by wood and cord. Get it at www.etsy.com
- Another version and the last for now! HANDMADE, simple and classic by Luke Lamp Co. Get it at www.etsy.com.
- This one is a piece of beautiful Danish design made by Anour!! Handcraft, quality and custom made in different kinds of metal. Order it at http://www.interstudio.dk/
- This treasure is called endless straight and designed by Jason Miller. Its simple and awesome! Light and classic! This one has three units, but also exists in a five unit. Get it at http://www.rollandhill.com/categories/All-Lights/
- One of the coolest floor lamps if you are in to minimalistic and classic design! This floor is designed by Rich Brilliant Willing – get it at http://www.rollandhill.com/categories/All-Lights/
- One more by the Jason Miller, I simply love the simple and rough edge he makes! This one is also made in different sizes, get it at http://www.rollandhill.com/categories/All-Lights/
- Last but not least an Italian – could say a classic! I´ve seen it a lot but even though I still love it! We are in a time where the trend is dominated by a rough industrial look, and sometime I miss a little ”sweetness”, so why not go for wings! Ingo Maurer made this beautiful little piece and hold on – it comes as a chandelier as well!! Get it at http://www.designdelicatessen.dk/produkter/219-ingo-maurer/
Hope you are inspired! If not let me know, if you search for anything specific – I would love to go hunting!