I need light when January surrounds me with darkness! All I need is light and HOT chocolate! I´ve picked 10 hot shot lamps for you – Todays picks are unique, classic and my favorite right now COPPER!
- Unique table lamp, HANDMADE by Luke Lamp Co , simple and stylish giving a warm and cozy light. Get it at www.easy.com
- Floor lamps are so cool! And this on will add a industrial and classic touch to your room Get it at http://www.m-u-s-h.com/home-decor/1004/lamps/industrial-spot-light-floor-lamp-copper#altimg1
- One more floor or table lamp. It has a unique attitude and a flexible form! The copper ball can be rotated, to light it any direction you like, maybe for a mood spot on a piece of art! Get at http://www.target.com/p/spotlight-floor-lamp-copper/-/A-11127882
- Go for edge, for go Luke Lamp Co! Its handmade and limited, so cool vintage spotlight made by wood and cord. Get it at www.etsy.com
- Another version and the last for now! HANDMADE, simple and classic by Luke Lamp Co. Get it at www.etsy.com.
- This one is a piece of beautiful Danish design made by Anour!! Handcraft, quality and custom made in different kinds of metal. Order it at http://www.interstudio.dk/
- This treasure is called endless straight and designed by Jason Miller. Its simple and awesome! Light and classic! This one has three units, but also exists in a five unit. Get it at http://www.rollandhill.com/categories/All-Lights/
- One of the coolest floor lamps if you are in to minimalistic and classic design! This floor is designed by Rich Brilliant Willing – get it at http://www.rollandhill.com/categories/All-Lights/
- One more by the Jason Miller, I simply love the simple and rough edge he makes! This one is also made in different sizes, get it at http://www.rollandhill.com/categories/All-Lights/
- Last but not least an Italian – could say a classic! I´ve seen it a lot but even though I still love it! We are in a time where the trend is dominated by a rough industrial look, and sometime I miss a little ”sweetness”, so why not go for wings! Ingo Maurer made this beautiful little piece and hold on – it comes as a chandelier as well!! Get it at http://www.designdelicatessen.dk/produkter/219-ingo-maurer/
Hope you are inspired! If not let me know, if you search for anything specific – I would love to go hunting!